Tuesday, January 08, 2008

after midnight...

Sooo...it's after midnight again and I can't think of anything better to be doing than going through random folders of pictures playing with images. This was taken in June right after I received a new lens. These poor pathetic guinea pigs are the best live subjects ever for me!!!

This is taken right outside my front door on the ground. Cassi came outside while I was taking these and wanted to know why her mother would embarrass her by laying on the cold concrete taking pictures of her pets...I explained to her that her lack of enthusiasm to have her picture taken causes her Mom to do weird things...

Does this picture TOTALLY belong on the cover of one of those calendars you find at the 99 cent store and you wonder what freak spent the time and energy to photograph 12 different guinea pigs???

yup...it does me too!!!!

(ok Geri...your turn to post on your blog!!!!)

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

haha! i totally thought you copied that pic from a calender or something. you've found another source of income!