Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My beautiful niece!


If you are viewing this post because of TWO PEAS..
Here's my beautiful niece who I wrote about and if she isn't interested or has to work or her beau won't let her-She has gorgeous friends!!!
If you just happen to be checking my blog...I am posting this pic for some friends...but as long as I have Amanda's pic up here...
Isn't she stinkin' adorable? She wanted to know why she didn't have her own post and I told her she had to wait for her birthday just like my other nieces and nephews. But lucky her...I was feeling nice!! She is all dolled up in this image for a wedding she attended that I photographed (HI KIKKI!!!!). I told her someday I want to photograph her in a classic 1920's Hollywood type portrait-Can you just picture it???
On another note...my computer crashed this weekend and I lost absolutely EVERYTHING on my hard drive...all programs, all photos, all IPOD songs, all Favorites links on the internet...ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!
WHY am I NOT freaking out? Because I back everything up to an external hard drive. If you don't have one...RUN...don't walk and invest in a back up system...I CAN NOT STRESS this enough!!!
I had over 190 gb of information lost...and I would have been devastated! Do yourself a favor because I am one of those people who think "it will never happen to me"...and it did!!!
You'll thank me someday!!!!!

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Wow, she's really gorgeous! And I love her outfit. You're right, 1920's Hollywood would work so well for her. Great photo. Sorry about your computer, I'm glad you had it backed up! I really need to do that, thanks for the reminder. I've been avoiding it long enough I guess..

Angela said...

Your niece is beautiful! Great photo!

Glad to hear that you did not lose everything you had when your computer crashed! I agree, an external harddrive is a VERY WISE investment!!

Jennifer said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love that dress, your niece is beautiful, great colors and comp!
I would have been freakin' out, so glad to hear that you didn't lose everything!!

Christie said...

i'll just thank you now! i've been thinking of buying one and i think i will do that asap.

your niece is a doll. i can totally picture her in a 1920's shoot too.

aboutimage said...

Ewww, computer crash. I feel for you as I just had one myself. Good to hear you didn't lose everything.

Your niece is stunning! Beautiful pic :)