Friday, August 01, 2008

ok...I will agree...

It has been too long...

I have been asked four times this week when am I going to update my blog...I did not realize I had so many fans...

So here I am...5 months since my last post. Do not ask me where the time has gone. I have met some great new friends...been to Vegas...broke my arm...had family stuff go on and am finally taking some "me" time just for me. All of that has been during the slow months of work. We are about one month into shooting 3200 high school seniors at the studio and are gearing up for a crazy busy next 3 months.

Thank you everyone for your patience with me...I hope to resume my erratic blog posting again and do it more frequently...although no promises!

I am on my laptop right now so you will all have to wait for pictures until tomorrow. I want to share the wedding Geri and I photographed in April. I have to say it is one of the more memorable weddings I will ever shoot. Geri has images posted from the wedding and a brief synopsis of her clumsy second shooter. Go check out her blog for a sneak peek at my story... casabellavida.blogspot.com

Until then...

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Glad to see you back, hope to see some of your favorite pics from the last few months!

Geri said...

We're still waiting.

Geri said...

Donna... ? Where are you?