Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Recent session....and my nephew

Hi everyone!

As always, too many days have passed since I last posted and I am sorry! If they could only give me about three more hours in the evening to get all the things that need to be done finished! I would be able to have an immaculate house, the laundry done, the bills paid, yadda yadda....

Last weekend my nephew Darrin had his Winterball and he and his girlfriend look like Hollywood royalty...love you guys!

Photobucket

This weekend, besides spending the weekend at the softball field, I was able to photograph my friend Anna's engagement pictures. She is getting married in August at the Bernardo Winery and so I met Anna, her fiance Prentiss, her sister Tina and three of their children for a delicious meal, wine and the BEST mimosas I have ever tasted. I also took some pics for their "Save the Date" cards and the label they are going to use on their wine bottles.

I love how these turned out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

While we were there...I borrowed her niece and spent a couple of minutes taking pictures of her because she was so stinking cute!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I see a modeling contract in her future!!

I just recently purchased a new camera so while at the Winery I played around with the settings and I have to say...once I learn all the bells and whistles...I am going to love playing/working with this camera! I love new toys!!

Here's some of the images I took...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy!

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful! the images came out awesome! and yes she is a little beauty.

Angel said...

Donna your work is beutiful as always. I sure do miss working with you. I love to check your site and see how much Cassie has grown. I can't believe it.
I just wanted to say hello

Love Angel