Tuesday, December 11, 2007

just one...the last one

This is not the last Hawaii picture I am sharing but the LAST image I took in Hawaii of the LAST time we saw daylight in Hawaii. This was taken from Waikiki beach while we enjoyed one LAST Hawaiian shaved ice before we had to go to the airport.

This is actually my background on my computer totally unretouched or fixed in Photoshop. I still have so many images to share from Hawaii but I think this one speaks to me.

There were many people on the beach because it was a Saturday and EVERYONE stopped and watched this...even the surfers all sat on their boards facing the sunset and enjoying a spectacular moment...almost a spiritual one... I think it is one of those moments you had to experience to believe...a peaceful moment that connected so many.

I understood ohana...

Enjoy!

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ahhh hawaii. that sunset never gets old! gorgeous image donna.