Sunday, December 09, 2007

The magic of Christmas

Here is my all time favorite Santa picture of Cassi. This is a scan so excuse the quality. After Cassi was terrified and this picture was taken, it was time for Santa to eat lunch ...(milk and cookies of course) and while he was eating Cassi had the opportunity to spend some time with him. And she slowly started to warm up to him.

I knew he was the real Santa when I left them alone for a little bit and came back into the room and he was holding Cassi's hands and dancing around the room with her. Of course I had Mommy tears (WAY different than "man tears" Cindy!!!) and I knew I would ALWAYS believe in Santa forever and ever. I saw the magic of Christmas that day. When I tell Cassi that Santa is real...I believe it with my whole heart.

This is a scan so excuse the quality but I LOVE THIS OF HER!!! We used this for out Christmas card when she was two.
THE REAL SANTA!
Geri took this one of Cassi for me.
This is when Cassi was 7. I don't have the last few years on my hard drive and will have to find my discs to share them.

Since we have the real Santa, he is the BEST Santa out there and I love that he takes the time to visit us personally every year.
ON ANOTHER SANTA NOTE...
I was given a link to this news site and laughed my butt off (yes...I wish!!!). But it wasn't the kids that made me laugh but all of the Santa Clauses...check them out!!!

Some of them are hysterical!!!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/entertainment/holiday/sfl-scaredofsanta-ugc,0,7181908.ugcphotogallery
Enjoy these!

No comments: