Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hilarious! And the comments have me laughing out loud

I have lots to share and will in the next few days but I just found this post and died laughing...the commentary is gut-busting...and we all can relate to those Olan Mills photos!

I though they had such glamorous jobs...those Olan Mills photographers that kept you waiting FOREVER (I know we were on the "three times a year-one free 8x10 plan" the whole time I was growing up!) to take you into their dark room and created magical portraits of my family and I.

http://listoftheday.blogspot.com/2007/09/great-olan-mills-photos.html

I love these!!!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cary McNeal said...

Donna, thanks for the link and the kind words. So glad you enjoyed the post!

I caught a little flack for making fun of people, even though I included a pic of myself in the collection. =)

carymc
List Of The Day

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

those are KA-LLASIC!!!