Monday, November 12, 2007

Hawaii


Aloha!

Cassi and I have been in Hawaii for the last week or so and I have so many images I want to share but I need to get them all organized first- We were able to do so many things on Kauai and Oahu that I never thought possible. Hawaii is a beautiful place with such a rich history and so many traditions. Everyone made us feel welcome and I feel blessed to have met so many people and seen some of the most beautiful places in the world. I plan to share them with you in the future and let you experience some of the beauty we found there!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

SO JEALOUS!!! we didn't get to visit this year. the first year in a long time :(... so, i'm gonna have to demand you post tons of images donna :) okay, pleeeease.
all joking aside. have a great visit and hope your trip back is safe. can't wait to see the shots you get :)

Geri said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go to Hawaii. One thing that I thought about this place is that it looks just like those beautiful postcards. I can't wait to see what images you are going to post.

Hey Baxters - I'm sorry you didn't go this year. It's been a long time since I've been there and my husband has never had the pleasure. I so want to get back there, it's crazy.

Geri said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go to Hawaii. One thing that I thought about this beautiful place is that it looks just like the postcards. I can't wait to see what images you are going to post.

Hey Baxters - Sorry you didn't make it there this year. It's been years for me and I so want to take my husband there. He's never yet had the pleasure. Maybe we'll all get there in 2008.